The dermatology department offers procedures and services both investigative and curative pertaining to general dermatology, cosmetic dermatology and venerology, comprehensive consultation and treatment is provided for all patients.
Our services are as follows.
- Treatment of hair loss (Alopecia Areata)
- Treatment of sexually transmitted diseases like gonorrhea, herpes, etc.
- Management of sun intolerance and treatment of sun burns
- Treatment of acne, blisters, rashes, etc.
- Treatment of itching, peeling, scaling of skin, abrasion & skin swelling
- Chemical peeling (for acne & pigmentation)
- Treatment and removal of warts on hands, face, genitals or any other part of body