The Department of Radiology provides a wide range of diagnostic imaging services including Dexa bone density scanning, mammography, ultrasound, ECHO Cardiogram, color Doppler study, fluoroscopy, hysterosalpingography, CT scanning & X-rays.
Our services are as follows.
- Ultra-sound: all kinds of 2d and 4 d obstetric and gynecological scan, anomaly scan
- Biophysical profile, transvaginal scan
- Sonohysterosalpingography: New radiation free technique for evaluation of tubal patency, all kinds of abdominal, soft tissues, joint, small parts, thyroid
- Color Doppler study: carotids, limb vessels, venous Doppler for Dve, renal vessels as part of work up for hypertension
- Conventional radiology: including plain X-rays for bone & joint diseases
- IVP, MCUG, basic studies for GIT hysterosalpingography
- Mammogram: for evaluation & screening of breast diseases, we offer a combined mammogram & ultrasound breast
- Bone Densitometry (DEXA): For early detection of osteoporosis to avoid pathological fractures
- CT: A CT scan cab take clearer Images of organs, bones, soft tissue, blood vessels other areas of body