Pediatrician In Ajman at Pediatric Healthcare department in Elaj Medical Centre in Ajman is a comprehensive pediatric practice providing child healthcare to children from the newborn period through the age of 21 years. We have a dedicated staff of medical assistants and administrative personnel who provide a variety of services that support the needs of our patients. Although the majority of our practice is focused on general pediatric care, we provide specialty services in the area of Allergy Management (including allergy testing and allergy shots) and Adolescent Health (including gynecology).
Your child’s smile is worth more than all the wealth in the world at the Pediatric Department, Elaj Medical Center. We understand exactly what you go through when your child is unwell with our expert physicians who are well experienced when it comes to helping young children recover. We assure you that your little one will go home a happy child.
We serve Ajman and neighboring emirates. We are located opposite Ajman One Tower Sheikh Rashid bin Humaid road, Ajman. We offer the convenience of on-site Radiology, Laboratory services, and CT scan and MRI scan. Our Specialist Pediatrician in Ajman and staff speak Arabic, English, Urdu, Philippines and other languages
At Pediatric Healthcare Elaj Medical Centre in Ajman, we recognize that raising a child can be the most demanding, challenging, and all-encompassing job that any of us may undertake. We are here to support and encourage as well as provide care in the many facets of caring for your child. We look forward to serving you and your family.
Child Healthcare Practice Areas:
- Newborn& infant care and immunization
- Seasonal diseases
- Monitoring Growth & Development
- Consultation on behavioral and school-related issues
- Adolescent care
- Child Developmental, hearing and vision screenings
- Consultation on developmental and speech delay
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic illnesses
- Education on making decisions for your child’s health
- Nutritional counseling of Children
- Nutritional Disorders Vaccine & immunization
- Urinary infection, respiratory infection & gastro ingestion infection
- ADHD (Attention-Deficit / Hyperactivity Disorder)
Our Pediatrician in Ajman at Pediatric Healthcare department offer allergy testing as well as allergy shots in our clinic in Ajman. Allergy testing in Ajman is done 7 days a week. Allergy shot appointments can be made any time during our regular hours.
Allergies can present with a wide variety of symptoms. Please contact Our Pediatric in Ajman If your child has any of the following:
- Rash or hives
- Frequent sinusitis
- Chronic runny or stuffy nose
- Chronic red eyes
- Severe redness or swelling following bee stings
- Episodes of anaphylaxis (chest tightness, wheezing, throat swelling, lightheadedness, fainting), especially if no one has been able to find the trigger. Common causes include bee stings, shell fish, nuts, soy, and eggs.
- Vomiting, diarrhea or stomach upset after eating certain foods
Asthma is a common disease among children. Up to half of children will have wheezing at some point before 5 years of age. Asthma is a pattern of recurrent wheezing, and not all children who have wheezing a single time will go on to have asthma. The symptoms of asthma include cough that is worse at night or after exercise, chest tightness, and wheezing. Sometimes the wheezing can be heard by a parent, but sometimes it can only be heard with a stethoscope.
Anemia is a decrease in number of red blood cells (RBCs) or less than the normal quantity of hemoglobin in the blood. Symptoms of Anemia are including Feeling of weakness, or fatigue, general malaise and sometimes poor concentration. They may also report dyspnea (shortness of breath) on exertion.